The Pharaoh Hound Club of America (PHCA) is a national nonprofit organization. The Club is organized and operated on a participative basis, and maximum involvement in the affairs of the PHCA by the members is actively encouraged. Day-to-day management and administration of the Club is vested in the Board of Directors. See below for information on joining the PHCA.
Membership in the PHCA affords many benefits, both tangible and intangible.
- An opportunity to vote on proposed changes to the PHCA Constitution.
- A vote in the election of preferred judges for Specialty Shows.
- A vote in the annual election of members of the Board of Directors.
- The opportunity to compete in the Annual Conformation and Performance Awards, which are presented at Annual Meeting held in conjunction with the National Specialty.
- A free copy of each issue of the PHCA Scribe through the membership website.
- Access to the PHCA Members Resource Directory through the membership website.
- Access the PHCA AKC delegate’s report on AKC updates and activities.
- Access to ongoing data on Pharaoh Hound health issues and the opportunity to participate in the PHCA annual health survey.
- The opportunity to engage in close association on both a fraternal and professional basis with other Pharaoh Hound fanciers.